Mills Chody was established in 1989 with the merger of Chody & Co and the Kenton branch of Mills Curry & Gaskell. Chody & Co was itself founded in Kenton in the 1950’s whilst Mills Curry & Gaskell was established by the partnership formed in the 1890’s between three solicitors Mr Mills, Mr Curry and Mr Gaskell.
The two founding partners of the current incarnation of the firm, Shinder Johal and Hugo Hodge, forged a strong partnership to build a sustainable and professional legal practice. Mills Chody LLP has gone from strength to strength, adhering to traditional values while remaining abreast of technological progress, and prospering as a result.
With our head office in Kenton, and established branch in Hatch End, Mills Chody LLP is proud to have represented generation after generation of local people and continues to place relationships with Middlesex families and business at the heart of its practice.
In 2017 we opened our new branch in Central London. Due to the continuing growth and expansion of the firm’s client base we created a new branch in the heart of London’s West End with a distinctive culture which could provide a genuine alternative to Central London firms by offering a city service at regional rates.