Wills, Probate and Estate planningOur experienced wills and probate team can guide you through all aspects making your will, including mirror and mutual wills, and guidance on inheritance tax and estate planning.
We offer guidance and advice on administration of estates including:
- Grant of probate
- Provisions for families and dependants
- Inheritance tax
- Contentious probate and succession issues
- Estates with business and agricultural aspects
- Resolution of defective wills
- Post-death variations
We also have significant experience in advising and assisting clients on trust planning, administration and advice on inheritance and capital gains tax. We can offer advice on:
- Setting up trusts
- Making of lifetime gifts – outright or in trust
- Responsibilities of trustees
- Tax efficient structuring of gifts of business or property
- Tax efficient organisation of assets
At Mills Chody we have expertise in dealing with Lasting Powers of Attorney and applications to the Court of Protection for appointment of deputies and can guide you through all aspects of this.
Please contact us for more information.