Anju hold a LLB from Queen Mary, University of London and completed her LPC at the Inns of Court School of Law, City University. Anju qualified as a solicitor in May 2012 and practices in all aspects of Family and Child Care Law including:
• Advising on all aspects of Divorce
• Advising on all aspects of Judicial Separation and Cohabitation
• Advising on pre-nuptial agreements
• Advising on all financial aspects of marriage breakdown, including dealing with highly complex and high net worth financial claims
• Dealing with urgent applications for injunctions in domestic violence cases
• Advising on all aspects of Children Act proceedings, including acting for either parent in residence, child arrangements, prohibited steps and specific issue order applications
• Consideration given to out of Court settlements at all stages, including negotiations and mediation
Anju has also worked on the following matter in respect of the proceedings in the Family Court:
• Aidiniantz v Riley  EWCOP 65 (13 October 2015)
Anju enjoys long walks, going to the gym, spending time with her family and travelling. She takes part in the Race for Life annually to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
Anju is proficient in Hindi and Punjabi.
« Hide details