Kenton, Harrow: 020 8909 0400
Hatch End, Pinner: 020 8428 2272
Mills Chody was established in 1989 with the merger of Chody & Co and the Kenton branch of Mills Curry & Gaskell. Chody & Co was itself founded in Kenton in the 1950’s whilst Mills Curry & Gaskell was established by the partnership formed in the 1890’s between three solicitors Mr Mills, Mr Curry and Mr Gaskell.

The Hatch End office of Mills Chody is situated in the same offices formerly used by one branch of the founder firm Mills Curry & Gaskell. The then senior partner of the firm was one Mr H Hodge, father of one of the two founding partners of the current incarnation of the firm.